What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The number 1 free water secret you need to know in the coming collapse. You might not survive the water crisis without this.
- Let you stockpile as much water as you want without having to buy a single bottle
- You might not realise it but your tap water might be poisoning you
- We’re wide open to terrorist attacks on our water supply
- We’re using a water system that’s 80 years out of date
- We’re going to be out of water soon
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Survive Water Crisis scores 64.11/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://survivewatercrisis.com/cb.php, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: survivewatercrisis.com you’ll also be taken through to survivewatercrisis.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)